Worldwide Leadership Development For College and University Leaders
Nominate an Exemplary Leader or Team of Leaders
The Idahlynn Karre Exemplary Leadership Award
As part of our commitment to recognize exemplary organizational leadership, the Chair Academy is soliciting the names of exceptional post-secondary leaders and/or leadership teams. We recognize that one of the highest levels of recognition that a person can receive is to be honored by colleagues. The Chair Academy would like to team up with you and your college to celebrate those individuals or teams who you believe best exemplify and support academic and administrative excellence in leadership.
Do you know someone who...
. . . has developed a program to enhance the learning community at your institution?
. . . has created programs to enhance diverse offerings and meet the needs of the ever-changing college population?
. . . has created an environment in which others are empowered and is viewed as an exemplary leader by their colleagues?
. . . has modeled loyalty, commitment, integrity, acceptance, and open communication to enhance the overall effectiveness of their department/area in their institution?
We will recognize your outstanding leaders or leadership teams at the Chair Academy’s 26th Annual International Leadership Conference scheduled for March 28-31, 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
• The award presentation date is to be determined.
• All Exemplary Leaders will be showcased in the 2017 Idahlynn Karre Exemplary Leader Booklet, which will be given to each conference participant.
• Your Exemplary Leader or team of leaders will be featured in the Summer 2017 edition of the Chair Academy’s journal, Leadership.
• Your Exemplary Leader’s or team of leaders’ college president will receive a formal notification of the leadership honor being bestowed.
• Deadline submit nomination: January 20, 2017
Note: The Exemplary Leader(s), or their nominator, MUST be present at the conference to receive their award.
Type of Nomination -
Please select ONE option
Team Name (if selected):
• Please send ONE group photo (Landscape, not Portrait) in a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Include with the team photo, the Name of the team, each team members Name, Title, Organization, City, State, and Country.
About Your Nominee(s)
Please provide us with a brief summary, in paragraph form, illustrating examples in which
the leader or team of leaders exhibited academic and administrative excellence, and why they should be recognized by the Chair Academy as an Exemplary Leader (no more than 125 words):
What you submit, is what will
be printed in the Program.
Please copy-edit your work.
Please submit the name of
each team member, their title,
EG: John Smith, Associate Dean of Instruction, Arizona Community College
College President's Name:
President's Phone Number
Individual or team name as it should appear on the award:
Will the nominator be present at the conference?
Will the exemplary leader(s) be present at the conference?
Will a Proxy be present at the conference?
Please send a high quality; digital photo (shoulder shot) in .jpg format, minimum 5"x7", (website photos will
NOT be accepted) to email@example.com for inclusion in the Exemplary Leader booklet which will be distributed at the Conference, for inclusion in the summer Leadership journal, and for placement on the Chair Academy's website.
the exemplary leader(s), or their nominator, MUST be present at the conference to receive
By submitting this nomination, you agree to all the above conditions
Please answer this simple question...
What is the third word from this list?
Airplane, textbook, next, plum